Bogon filtering (don't ban me)

Church, Chuck cchurch at netcogov.com
Sun Dec 5 14:50:56 UTC 2004

Rob,

	Just thinking out loud, but is there any reason that this
route-server methodology couldn't be applied to other 'undesirable'
destinations, such as the world's top spammers, phishing web sites, etc?
Maybe break them up into different communities, so subscribers can pick
which ones they want to filter.

Chuck Church
Lead Design Engineer
CCIE #8776, MCNE, MCSE
Netco Government Services - Design & Implementation Team
1210 N. Parker Rd.
Greenville, SC 29609
Home office: 864-335-9473
Cell: 703-819-3495