Lycos pulls anti-spam screensaver from site

Steven Susbauer stupendoussteve at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 20:45:51 UTC 2004

At the moment the screensaver does nothing. It blanks to grey and
displays the message "Stay Tuned".... that's really about it. (Of course
it still connects to the "Makelovenotspam.com" site, but that isn't
really the point).

It wouldn't surprise me if the screensaver, or a modified version, went
back into use at a future date.