[OT] Re: Banned on NANOG

Bill Nash billn at billn.net
Fri Dec 3 21:28:43 UTC 2004

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004, Hannigan, Martin wrote:

>> This is my first post directly to the NANOG list. Ever.
>
> I'm not sure why you chose this thread as your sunshine, but
> welcome.

In brief, I've never been largely concerned with where I jump into the
pool, or if my speedo matches the popular cut. Apologies for the imagery.

Despite the responses to my debut post arguing the historic demise of this
list as a viable resource, even NASA doesn't declare a transmitting
resource dead until it's completely outta juice.

Useful things still happen here. That should be encouraged. Even if it
comes with stories about exploding squirrels.

- billn