Bogon filtering (don't ban me)

Mark Segal MSegal at Corporate.FCIBroadband.com
Fri Dec 3 15:54:40 UTC 2004

Then you could also just get a connection to team cymru's bogon servers.
Works Perfectly for us.  I have been peering with them from our sink
hole/black hole trigger router, for a while now, and I no longer need to
manually update the files.

More info here.
http://www.cymru.com/BGP/bogon-rs.html

Regards,