OT: Politics

list-nanog at dragon.net list-nanog at dragon.net
Tue Aug 31 21:19:32 UTC 2004

gking> Quick show of hands, of the American citizens in here (of legal
gking> voting age), how many of you will be going to the polls to cast a
gking> vote for president this November?  And which candidate are you
gking> voting for? Mail me in private and I'll summarize the results on
gking> the list.

lou> Can we send this information through an anonymizer, or do we have
lou> to trust Gmail to not scan the E-mail and correlate the opinion
lou> with our E-mail address?

Please don't feed the troll...

Can't we talk about spam or verisign or something else more likely to be
on topic and bring accord than politics?