Senator Diane Feinstein Wants to know about the Benefits of P2P

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Mon Aug 30 22:36:39 UTC 2004

While I agree with everything you said, Scott, I think that is exactly the
kind of application that Feinstein is looking to quash.  Her agenda has
been very pro-corporate control anti-free speech, anti-individual since she
took office.  The only thing she seems more opposed to is anyone besides
her getting a gun.

Owen

--On Monday, August 30, 2004 2:10 PM -0700 Scott Call