FBI bust DDoS 'Mafia'

Joshua Brady somitho at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 12:57:22 UTC 2004

HAHA, Pictures ! please!

Joshua Brady

----- Original Message -----
From: Spencer Wood <spencer.wood at dot.state.oh.us>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 08:28:20 -0400
Subject: RE: FBI bust DDoS 'Mafia'
To: nanog at merit.edu

I forwarded this message to a Guy I work with in the office..Here is
his response..

No crap, this guy lived in our neighborhood...

Remember me telling you about the Ryder truck full of Compaq servers
and all the FBI agents????  We thought maybe he was into kiddie porn
or something...  he had a bunch of servers in his basement, and a
datacenter-class HVAC unit with a weird looking exhaust pipe coming
out of the side of his house.  I think it's still there...

Spencer

 Spencer Wood, Network Manager
 Ohio Department Of Transportation
 1320 Arthur E. Adams Drive
 Columbus, Ohio 43221

E-Mail: Spencer.Wood at dot.state.oh.us
 Phone: 614.644.5422/Fax: 614.887.4021/Cell: 614.774.3123

Joshua Brady