Recent changes to UltraDNS, problems?

John Osmon josmon at rigozsaurus.com
Tue Aug 24 01:40:42 UTC 2004

On Mon, Aug 23, 2004 at 07:53:13PM -0400, Robert Blayzor wrote:

> Has anyone else noticed any strange problems lately when querying
> UltraDNS for name server records?

Not for name server records, but we do have a glue record in .org that
pops up when querying one ultradns.net TLD nameserver, but not the other.
Stranger still -- this glue record had been removed several months ago,
so it almost looks like part of their infrastructure is sending out
(months) old data.

We've sent out requests for help to our registrar, and the registry.
I figure the UltraDNS folks will be involved shortly too.  :-)

	John