Oct. NANOG - hotel? At the two month marker now.

Peering Peering at xspedius.com
Mon Aug 23 17:02:25 UTC 2004

Hmmm, have to disagree with your opinion Tampa too.  Ever been to Ybor
City (just a hop-skip from Tampa)?  They shut down the main drag and let
you stumble from bar to bar without fear of being hit by a car.  Also
lots of great restaurants there.  I spent 6 mths there stationed at
MacDill AFB and loved it.  I would move there if I weren't married to
someone who has two possible skin colors - fish belly white and lobster
red.

Diane Turley
Network Engineer
Xspedius Communications Co.