Blocked port 25?

Ken Gilmour ken at playersonly.com
Fri Aug 20 14:31:32 UTC 2004

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 21:37:03 -0600, Byron L.Hicks wrote:

> In the last couple of days, I have received complaints from
> customers not able to receive email from certain sites.   From
> these sites, I can't connect to our mail server, on other sites, I
> can.

I've found a similar problem... From www.traceroute.org i can trace to a
server from some countries and not others... and even some states and
not others... For example, I could traceroute to a specific site in
Atlanta from baltimore but not from Iowa, i could traceroute from one
provider in Dublin but not another... i could traceroute from France but
not from UK... The problem seems to be with the yipes network... not
sure what's causing it though... it's been going on for a while.