Specialty Technical Publishers

Matt Ghali mghali at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 19:01:26 UTC 2004

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 18:54:43 -0600, Mike Lewinski <mike at rockynet.com> wrote:

> In any event, after doing some googling and finding other victims of
> this company, I've decided to register
> SpecialtyTechnicalPublishersSucks.com in order to publicly document
> their abuses. Sooner or later someone will have the time and resources
> to fight them all the way- perhaps I can lend some ammo.

Be very careful. After getting the serious shaft from a volkswagen
dealership, I went down that path and registered goldengatevw.com and
haywardvw.com, among others. I then posted a warning on them about the
owners shady history and business practices
( https://matt.ethereal.net/ggvw/ ),

Because of my actions, regardless of their legality or constitutional
protections, I am now spending tens of thousands of dollars on legal
fees defending myself  from a 1.5 million dollar lawsuit.
( https://matt.ethereal.net/ggvw/mystory/ )

What I've learned about the process is that its not about who's
telling the truth. It's about who's got more money to spend on
lawyers.

matto