OT - 3 Free Gmail invites

Lou Katz lou at metron.com
Thu Aug 19 17:39:43 UTC 2004

On Wed, Aug 18, 2004 at 10:13:29PM -0700, Jonathan Nichols wrote:

> Joshua Brady wrote:
>
> >I've got 2 Gmail invites up for grabs for the first 2 to email me offlist.
> >

> You know, I'm having trouble finding people that *don't* have gmail.com
> accounts already. :P

Because G-mail scans INCOMING mail without the sender's consent, we will NEVER
have a G-mail account and have considered blocking them. We actively discourage
our clients from using this service. If you want to let a service scan YOUR mail,
it is your perogative, but you cannot give them permission to scan MY mail to you.

YMMV.

--
-=[L]=-