Current street prices for US Internet Transit

Vincent J. Bono vbono at vinny.org
Mon Aug 16 23:10:03 UTC 2004

> I just want my bits to flow quickly and reliably.  I don't really care
> if you do it on Juniper, Force10, cisco, or tin-cans-and-string.
>
> Why do you care?

Because of the value proposition inherent in certain manufacturers' products
whether they work properly or not.  After all, the Street wants to see that
the network is poised to leap forward into the next paradigm by setting up a
strategic alliance with another company which is already so poised.  Silly
rabbit.  ;-)  Now excuse me while I soak my hands in bleach for having typed
this.