Phishing (Was Re: WashingtonPost computer security stories)

Christopher L. Morrow christopher.morrow at mci.com
Mon Aug 16 20:18:10 UTC 2004

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004, Niels Bakker wrote:

> It's disheartening to see that this website is still online after
> several days (I received the scam mail received Friday morning).

out of curiosity, you did send in a complaint to CitiBank's proper alias
for spoofing/phishing/blah, and a followup to Savvis who is providing
transit as you see from your perspective? and a sprint+sbc as it's their
customer 'hosting' the original page?

If no complaint is lodged citibank/sbc/sprint/savvis are non-the-wiser to
the problem, eh?