WashingtonPost computer security stories

Joe Johnson jjohnson at jmdn.net
Mon Aug 16 18:01:03 UTC 2004

This was a great product, and the closest thing I have seen to a really
easy Linux.  I picked up an Lindows box for a friend that didn't have
much for a PC budget, and played with it for a little while.  It was
really the only version I would ever consider replacing my Windows box
with.

BTW, what versions of Linux does everyone consider the easiest?  I've
tried a few I would try in certain places, but which do you all think is
the easiest?

Joe Johnson