Current street prices for US Internet Transit

Frederic NGUYEN fnguyen at t-online.fr
Mon Aug 16 17:57:54 UTC 2004

To give you guys additionnal information, prices in France (probably in all Western Europe) are quite similar to those currently in
the USA. One can also notice that peering costs are also cheaper in Europe than in North America.
(monthly fees are around 1000-1300$ in most European IX's)

I unfortunately share Bill's feelings about more turbulences to come. And this applies not only to the IP transit field, but rather
to the whole telecom industry. Rough days that we live..

Fred
Frederic NGUYEN
Engineering Manager
T-Online / Club Internet