BGP-based blackholing/hijacking patented in Australia?

Bevan Slattery bevan at pipenetworks.com
Fri Aug 13 06:56:41 UTC 2004

Micheal,

At 04:30 PM 13/08/2004, Michel Py wrote:
>Trying to patent the wheel is not good for credibility, nor is using the
>very same stinky methods as the scam artists.

Appreciate the hospitable welcome to the NANOG list.  For future reference
your concern and feedback has been noted and filed accordingly.

[b]

PIPE Networks/IX Services Australia disclaimer

The above email should be read in conjunction with our standard
disclaimer/terms which can be found at :

http://www.pipenetworks.com/docs/disclaimer.htm