Testing procedures for new network implementation?

Rafi Sadowsky rafi-nanog at meron.openu.ac.il
Wed Aug 11 15:13:37 UTC 2004

Hi Rick

 You seem slightly confused:

All the URLs you sent are for 10/100 ethernet switches/hubs
(I inserted the relevant title below each url )

--
	Rafi

## On 2004-08-11 10:39 -0400 Ricardo "Rick" Gonzalez typed:

R"G>
R"G> Wayne,
R"G>
R"G> My organization has recently switched from a similar infrastructure to
R"G> the following:
R"G>
R"G> Core: http://www.svec.com/PRODUCTS/fd800ds/FD800DS2.htm
	FD800DS 8-port Dual Speed Hub

R"G> Distribution layer: http://www.svec.com/Products/FD521EDS.HTM
	FD521 5-port Fast Ethernet Switch

R"G> Wire closet: http://www.svec.com/Products/fd510eds.htm
	FD510 5-Port Fast Ethernet Hub

R"G>
R"G> We have seen a noticeable increase in performance, ROI, and
R"G> manageability following the migration away from the prior 3Com
R"G> solution.  If you have any implementation-specific questions, please
R"G> mail me off list and I'll do my best to answer them.
R"G>
R"G> With regards,
R"G> ---Rico
R"G>