searching for high bandwidth

Jeff Wheeler jwheeler at usip.org
Thu Aug 5 11:38:28 UTC 2004

Thank you to everyone that responded to my low-latency bandwidth
question, and please if anyone else has a suggestion along that line
please do respond to my last email!  I'll compile the responses I get
and post to the list in a few days.

Anyway, I'm emailing now to request any information on sources that
would help in searching for high bandwidth (meaning T3 or similar)
providers.  I already know about bandwidth.com (a broadbandreports.com
affiliate) and through Google found nationwidebandwidth.com, but what
else is there?  How do you all figure out who to contact when shopping
around for additional bandwidth?

I'm searching for a provider in the Washington, D.C. area by the way,
and currently our fractional T3 is provided by UUNet.  I will of course
be contacting them, also I've already contact Cogent based on someone's
suggestion yesterday or the day before.

--
Jeff Wheeler
Postmaster, Network Admin