low-latency bandwidth for cheap?

Joe Johnson jjohnson at jmdn.net
Wed Aug 4 21:33:20 UTC 2004

(I think it may be a little off topic, but the internet connection is
usually part of network operations . . . )

There are some carrier grade fixed-point-wireless providers around that
can offer really low latency (depending on distance).  I'd offer you a
solution, but we're in Illinois.

There might be a pretty heavy front-end expense (usually around
$500-$1000) but it is usually worth it. For the service you get.

Joe Johnson
Fox Valley Internet