hotmail-msn

Alan Sparks asparks at quris.com
Fri Apr 30 14:12:30 UTC 2004

Yes, it has gotten much worse.  Noticed the other day that Hotmail added
a couple of extra IPs to their MX mix, but does not seem to have made
much difference.  Connections to mx[1-4].hotmail.com very often time
out, are rejected, or break with 'service not available.'

Our queues to Hotmail/MSN have been quite deep all week.

Too bad we've been unable to get any other info on why, or whether the
problem is likely to clear up in the near future... our calls to them so
far was not netted much more than an acknowledgement of the issue.
-Alan

Alan Sparks, Sr. UNIX Administrator	asparks at quris.com
Quris, Inc.				(720) 836-2058