hotmail-msn

McBurnett, Jim jmcburnett at msmgmt.com
Fri Apr 30 13:25:32 UTC 2004

Here some previously posted...

	http://privacy.msn.com/anti-spam/
	http://www.advertising.msn.com/adproducts/Email_TechStd.asp
	http://www.advertising.msn.com/adproducts/Email_BulkDupe.asp
and
http://puc.nether.net

Jim
->-----Original Message-----
->From: owner-nanog at merit.edu [mailto:owner-nanog at merit.edu]On Behalf Of
->Gregory Hicks
->Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 9:19 AM
->To: georger at getinfo.net
->Cc: nanog at merit.edu
->Subject: Re: hotmail-msn
->
->> From: "Geo." <georger at getinfo.net>
->> Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 08:28:32 -0400
->>
->> Is everyone else still having problems delivering email to MSN and
->> Hotmail?  It seems the queues have gotten even longer over the past
->> 24 hours instead of improving. Was just wondering if it's us or if
->> everyone is seeing this?
->
->George:
->
->We've got the problem.  I was going to call Hotmail later
->today - after
->I got to the office.  (I've got to find the message that gives the
->pointer to the list of NOCs...)
->
->Regards,
->Gregory Hicks
->
->>
->> Geo.
->>
->
->---------------------------------------------------------------------
->Gregory Hicks                           | Principal Systems Engineer
->Cadence Design Systems                  | Direct:   408.576.3609
->555 River Oaks Pkwy M/S 6B1             | Fax:      408.894.3479
->San Jose, CA 95134                      | Internet: ghicks at cadence.com
->
->I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
->learn a great deal today.
->
->"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
->lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
->decision." - Benjamin Franklin
->
->"The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they
->be properly armed." --Alexander Hamilton
->
->