Winstar says there is no TCP/BGP vulnerability

Rodney Joffe rjoffe at centergate.com
Wed Apr 28 18:41:57 UTC 2004

Kevin Oberman wrote:
> > And this loss of $200k+ in revenue helps Winstar how?
>
> Education?

That was my point. Apparently not. A week or more ago, they knew that
was the next stop. They ignored it. So they were not in need of
education. Hence my original question - in the *real* world, was there
another solution. In *this* specific situation where you were limited in
forcing peers to do anything upstream.

If there was an OT list, we should have been there already. So lets just
kill it here ;-)

--
Rodney Joffe
CenterGate Research Group, LLC.