Winstar says there is no TCP/BGP vulnerability

Rodney Joffe rjoffe at centergate.com
Wed Apr 28 17:22:56 UTC 2004

Joe Rhett wrote:

> You do know how to spell assumption, right?
>
> They might have some very good reasons why they believe it isn't an issue,
> or that they have worked around.  Why don't you ask, rather than spell?

We did. They repeated their answer: We don't do MD5 currently.

So the customer is exercising his inalienable rights.

And this loss of $200k+ in revenue helps Winstar how?

BTW, I see you're right on top of the thread which I thought died some
while ago.

--
Rodney Joffe
CenterGate Research Group, LLC.