TCP RST attack (the cause of all that MD5-o-rama)

Crist Clark crist.clark at globalstar.com
Wed Apr 21 17:55:45 UTC 2004

E.B. Dreger wrote:

> PG> Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 07:45:36 +0100
> PG> From: Peter Galbavy
>
> PG> E.B. Dreger wrote:
> PG> > I don't think we're even that far along.  If I'm reading FreeBSD
> PG> > 4.9 and NetBSD 1.6.2 source correctly,
> PG> >
> PG> > /usr/src/sys/netinet/in_pcb.c
> PG>
> PG> Should have stretched as far as OpenBSD then. Same file.
>
> Didn't have it handy, too lazy to grab a tarball, and didn't want
> to overreach. :-)

CVS Web is da bomb.

   http://cvsweb.freebsd.org/
   http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/
   http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/

Crist J. Clark                               crist.clark at globalstar.com
Globalstar Communications                                (408) 933-4387

The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential,
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.
If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please contact postmaster at globalstar.com