TCP vulnerability

Stephen Stuart stuart at tech.org
Tue Apr 20 22:17:50 UTC 2004

> > I suggest an extensive late-night BOF in San Francisco in the bar to
> > discuss the mechanics of adding MD5 keys to all your sessions in 48
> > hours. Evidence of RSI and eyesight failure will be mandatory
>
> for those who prefer to be keyboard monkeys all their lives instead
> of building tools to configure and manage networks

Tools were used, some built specifically to minimize the RSI and
eyestrain impact of this last round of config changes. Not the tools
that one gets to build and use when one has the resources of a tier-1
provider at one's disposal (one set in particular I hear it quite
excellent, and I wish it would be made available to the community),
but it was by no means a tools-free effort on Joe's part.

Stephen