Backbone IP network Economics - peering and transit

Daniel Golding dgolding at burtongroup.com
Tue Apr 20 20:32:14 UTC 2004

Cynical? Gee, I hope so. Anyone who reads that sort of fluff needs to be
cynical. Lack of appropriate cynicism led, in part, to the "recent
unpleasantness" in the telecommunications industry.

Words like "enabling", "leveraging", "mindshare", "b2b", "e-*", "i-*", et
al, are considered harmful to fruitful operational discussion :)

--
Daniel Golding
Network and Telecommunications Strategies