remote reboot power strips

D'Arcy J.M. Cain darcy at druid.net
Mon Apr 19 20:25:54 UTC 2004

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 22:09:56 +0200
Cemil Degirmenci <cd at wavecon.de> wrote:
> apc's are working well. You can control then even with snmp.

We use them too and they seem to be fine.  The only problem we have found is that they do something a little different with EOL when logged into them.  Normally this is not a problem but we use an ssh client with the Blackberry and we can't use the menu over those.  It would have been nice if it worked.

However, we don't run MS so emergency reboots haven't really been an issue.  The devices are an expense that we are happy to have wasted our money on.