Anyone from AT&T here? (AT&T bogus DNSBL answers)

Eric Krichbaum eric.krichbaum at citynet.net
Mon Apr 19 16:53:45 UTC 2004

I've personally seen them blackhole a customer ip and never contact
them.  The excuse was that, normally, their customers can't get the mail
because it's a mailserver that gets blacklisted.  I'm not sure that it's
an excuse.  I don't even mind that they blackholed a security problem.
It's the lack of contact in association with the action that I consider
bad customer service.

Eric Krichbaum, Chief Engineer
Citynet