Automated Copyright Notice System

Bogdan SURDU tim at extreme.ro
Mon Apr 19 12:29:41 UTC 2004

On Mon, 19 Apr 2004, Sean Donelan wrote:

> Someone coming up with tools to solve Paul's problems.  Anyone can send an
> XML formated notice to an ISP, and the user's Internet access is
> automatically restricted.  Spoofing?

No need for spoofing. Their "auto-reports" are already bogus. I blocked
mails from Media Sentry because they were sending hundreds of reports/day
for IPs not even close with my allocated ranges and they failed to
answer to any of my complains (mail, fax, voice messages even messages
to their rep. lawyer).

Tim
---
Be different. Think.