SORBS Insanity

Matthew Sullivan matthew at sorbs.net
Thu Apr 15 13:19:52 UTC 2004

Jeremy Kister wrote:

>I became aware that just about all of 64.115.0.0/16
>
>In this same email, I also stated:
> 1.  exactly which 64.115 networks were dynamic

Ok now I have settled into another night of fixing things...  I see no
mails from yourself in the ticketting system which indicate dynamic
ranges - all seem to just demand delisting of all the blocking the /16
statin gthey are all static.... (I have not looked at tickets owned by
the other SORBS staff)

In your mail you indicated some of the rDNS is clear in that it
indicates what address ranges are dynamic, and you also say above you
have stated them - so I have removed the /16, now lets see a little help
and give us this list, and I will then be able to list them....
otherwise I will have to go back to analysing the rDNS dump and guessing
which are which again.

Yours

Mat