SPAM Directly from AT&T Data Networking

Geo. georger at getinfo.net
Wed Apr 14 23:59:51 UTC 2004

>>Having spoken directly to her, I would like to point out that she did
indeed take the time to research the FCC SPAM laws and has stuck to
them.  She has provided an opt-out message and assures me she takes it
very seriously.  If you have responded to her with a request to NOT be
contacted again, you have not been.<<

Excellent, can I have an ATT address? Because there are about 100 million
people I'd like to email and ask to buy my crap and I promise I'll use the
correct return address and honor all opt-out requests.

Geo.