SPAM Directly from AT&T Data Networking

Robert E. Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Wed Apr 14 21:11:28 UTC 2004

"Callahan, Richard M, GVSOL" <rmcallahan at att.com> writes:

> The other side of this coin is her responsibilities are to sell
> specifically to ISP's, she is young, aggressive and very successful.

Perhaps you can share her personal email account information with the
list?  From time to time I have random stuff to sell that might be
appealing to a young, aggressive, and very successful sales exec.  I
know I'm not alone and though I'm far too ethical to spam people, I'm
sure there are other folks here who would love to return the favor.

> AT&T's new rate structure has been significantly reduced and this was an
> expedient way to get the word out.  For nearly 80% of those on her mail
> list, there has been a very positive response and many smiling faces at
> the money they will be saving.  I do not mean this to be a sales pitch,
> just a different perspective.

All of AT&T's competitors' rate structures have been significantly
reduced over the past couple of years too; I wonder how many people
are deciding that they'll invoke the Boulder Pledge (*) and take their
business elsewhere.

Please pass that comment along to management too, if you would.

                                        ---Rob

(*) http://www.panix.com/~tbetz/boulder.shtml