SPAM Directly from AT&T Data Networking

Callahan, Richard M, GVSOL rmcallahan at att.com
Wed Apr 14 20:08:03 UTC 2004

Before the gates continue to open - let me be perfectly clear.  I speak
up as an individual and member of the community.  I do not, can not and
will not speak for AT&T.  I am just another of the myriad of workers
trying to do my job and be helpful where I can.  Many of us make errors
in execution and judgment and all we can do is not repeat them.

As promised I will forward all the comments and concerns received for
appropriate action.  Sorry to have fanned the fires.