The spyware that loved me

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Mon Apr 12 19:11:55 UTC 2004

On Fri, 9 Apr 2004, Sean Donelan wrote:

: If even well-informed people do this, and can't fix their systems, what
: hope is there for the typical Internet user?

Absoultely none.  Running a big eyeball network for the past year+ has
given me real insight to the end user that I didn't get at a NSP company.
Give up on end-user education already as those that want to learn will
seek out the knowledge and those that cause most of the problems don't
care and absolutely don't want to know.  It ain't gonna happen...

scott