curious

John Neiberger john.neiberger at efirstbank.com
Mon Apr 12 15:04:08 UTC 2004

>>> Tim Wilde <twilde at dyndns.org> 4/12/04 9:00:11 AM >>>
>On Mon, 12 Apr 2004, John Neiberger wrote:
>
>> Quick followup to my own post. I shouldn't have said that all .org
>> names won't resolve because that doesn't appear to be the case, but
it
>> does appear that some are not resolving.
>>
>> Anyone know what's going on?
>
>Examples would help... a quick sampling of .orgs seems to show them
all
>resolving just fine from my perspective on things.

Hmm...I'm beginning to wonder if I've jumped the gun a little bit. I
saw someone else's post about .org names not resolving and I assumed
that there was a greater issue at hand. However, so far the only .org I
can't get to resolve is www.boulderprf.org; everything else I've tried
so far this morning is actually working.

I'll step back under my rock until I get a better idea of what's
happening. I haven't had enough caffeine to be very good at
troubleshooting on a Monday. :-)

Regards,
John