curious

Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr. LarrySheldon at cox.net
Mon Apr 12 14:36:34 UTC 2004

Scott Stursa wrote:

> Two (possibly related?) phenomena:
>
> 1. Nothing from NANOG since yesterday.
>
> 2. .org TLD names not resolving
>
> Maybe a local (to here) problem, but I thought I'd inquire before I start
> looking into it.

Interesting.  Cox Central mail was dead from about 1300 Central
yesterday until about a half-hour.

This is the first item to come through (aside from a self-test)
since yesterday.

Obviously this one got through so something has changed.

<mode="conspiracy">
I wonder if we had a major meltdown that they are not telling us
about...
</mode>

--
Requiescas in pace o email