Annoying dynamic DNS updates (was Re: someone from attbi please contact me ...)

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Mon Sep 29 16:24:16 UTC 2003

I think the solution is for those DNS operators affected who have not
signed an EULA for the system that is hammering their DNS to sue Micr0$0ft
for the costs incurred in dealing with the issue.  Making Micr0$0ft
play legal whack-a-mole may be the only strategy with a chance of success
here.

(I recommend small claims so that worst case, your down side is minimal).

Owen

--On Saturday, September 27, 2003 6:56 PM -0500 Tim Yocum <tim at yocum.org>