Any way to P-T-P Distribute the RBL list

Rafi Sadowsky rafi-nanog at meron.openu.ac.il
Sun Sep 28 09:14:35 UTC 2003

Hi Rik

 You may to have a look at "Vipul's Razor"

Specifically:
(from: <http://razor.sourceforge.net/docs/whatsnew.php> feature #8)
----
Truth Evaluation System (TeS)

     Razor v2 has a transparent, back-end component known as TeS. TeS is a
    combination of a reputation system and pattern recognition heuristics
    that assigns trust to reporters and confidence values (between 0-100)
    to every signature. Users can set an acceptable confidence level in
    their Razor configuration. The server also publishes a recommended
    confidence level. TeS has been designed to eliminate false positives
    of legit bulk email that were occasionally generated by bad reports
    in Razor v1.
----

General overview:
 <http://razor.sourceforge.net/>

---
May 16,2003 - Razor-agents 2.36 released!

The release of Vipul's Razor v2.36 is now available for public
download. The software is comprised of two source packages, razor-agents
and razor-agents-sdk that can be downloaded by following these links:

    * razor-agents-sdk-2.03
    * razor-agents-2.36

What is Vipul's Razor?

Vipul's Razor is a distributed, collaborative, spam detection and
filtering network. Through user contribution, Razor establishes a
distributed and constantly updating catalogue of spam in propagation that
is consulted by email clients to filter out known spam. Detection is done
with statistical and randomized signatures that efficiently spot mutating
spam content. User input is validated through reputation assignments based
on consensus on report and revoke assertions which in turn is used for
computing confidence values associated with individual signatures.

--
	Rafi

## On 2003-09-27 12:04 -0400 Rik van Riel typed: