FW: e-bay

Ken Stubbs kstubbs at digitel.net
Fri Sep 26 17:40:38 UTC 2003

this is most definitely a combination credit card & ebay account scam..

this has happened numerous times over the last year and, in many cases the
offender has
also used the hijacked account information to offer items for sale &
setup phoney escrow companies to lull the purchaser into
putting up the funds..

the scale of this fraud is, frankly, huge, but many companies like ebay &
paypal downplay it
to avoid tainting the legitimacy of their respective businesses

ken stubbs