Proposed changes to the AUP.

bdragon at gweep.net bdragon at gweep.net
Fri Sep 26 16:09:58 UTC 2003

> It would be great to add sending messages encoded in HTML is prohibited.

My apologies for the self-followup. As several people have emailed pointing
out that the original AUP email was not html (of which I'm aware since my
client doesn't do MIME, I was merely following up to the original message
since it proposed AUP updates. I don't recall ever seeing Leo post an
html mail.

My apologies for the confusion esp. to Leo if he thought my message
was directed at _him_ rather than those who routinely post in html.