VeriSign SMTP reject server updated

Gerald gcoon at inch.com
Thu Sep 25 15:12:05 UTC 2003

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003, David Lesher wrote:

> The way to solve the Verislime problem is straightforward,
> but not simple.
>
> 	Make it unprofitable for them.

...can't resist hitting reply. First there is little to no way to make
this unprofitable for them since they already have people paying for the
opportunity to catch the eyes of these lost Internet travellers. Second,
it would have to be a negative cash flow to be nixed in a corporate
setting. ("unprofitable" does not necessarily convey: negative cash flow)

Ugh...sucked in. Can we get back to network operation discussions. Someone
make a Verisign gripe/commiserate list. I'll sign up.

- How are ya? Never been better, ... Just once I'd like to be better.