williams spamhaus blacklist

Susan Harris srh at merit.edu
Thu Sep 25 13:08:27 UTC 2003

Dr. Race - this is the second time I have contacted you concerning a NANOG
mailing list AUP violation.  Please refer to the AUP:

	http://www.nanog.org/aup.html

If you again violate any terms of the AUP, we'll need to withdraw your
posting privileges from the list.

Susan Harris, Ph.D.
Merit Network/Univ. of Mich.