williams spamhaus blacklist

Scott Granados scott at wworks.net
Wed Sep 24 23:28:52 UTC 2003

Even though this is off topic, I'd have to say that this seems very odd from
SpamHaus.  They never seemed to isolate entire ranges but seemed more
specific.  I can also say they were very fast to remove issues once the
spammers were removed and were also quite helpful.

I wonder does this strategy demonstrate some sort of change or is it just a
one off?