manure distribution

Petri Helenius pete at he.iki.fi
Wed Sep 24 22:33:52 UTC 2003

To put some semi-new information of the looping spam discussion;

Here is a breakdown of the junk that took the priviledge of not arriving
to my inbox but taking a detour to the spam/virus trap in the last few
weeks:
| count| Country| asnumber | asdescription                                |
| 156 | IT   |     3269 | TELECOM ITALIA                             |
| 129 | US   |     3561 | Cable & Wireless                           |
|  89 | NL   |     8737 | Planet Technologies BV                     |
|  74 | UK   |     2856 | BTnet UK Regional network                  |
|  62 | UK   |     5089 | NTL Group Limited                          |
|  53 | US   |     3356 | Level 3 Communications                     |
|  53 | FR   |     3215 | France Telecom Transpac                    |
|  38 | BE   |     5432 | SKYNETBE-AS                                |
|  33 | UK   |     5462 | Telewest Broadband                         |

The suggestion I would make that if you are considering applying filters
to block large
geographical areas, here is a handy list to start from the top:   1/2 :-)
|count| country|
| 1813 | US   |
|  362 | CA   |
|  275 | IT   |