Providers removing blocks on port 135?

Mike Tancsa mike at sentex.net
Tue Sep 23 16:25:37 UTC 2003

I am not advocating that at all.  ("everyone's doing it, so let's not
bother") However, I dont see what the municipal government has to do with a
matter like this.  I imagine its a civil issue where you have to get the
lawyers involved :(  Certainly if the company persisted, we would have done
so.  The fact that they can then go to another ISP who does not care and
allows them to use their network is another issue.

         ---Mike