Cheap temperature sensors

Robert Boyle robert at tellurian.com
Tue Sep 23 04:10:25 UTC 2003

 From time to time this thread pops up. I found something which looked
interesting and the price was right. I bought one and WOW! It is VERY
impressive stuff for any price especially considering how cheap it was. I
purchased 10 individual temperature sensors and two temp/humidity sensors,
and the SNMP Ethernet module. From unpacking the box to installing the
eight sensors in the inlet and outlet ducting of our four A/C units, two
more to the inside of two server racks and yet two more to the UPS and
general rack areas for ambient temp/humidity monitoring to setting up MRTG
graphing and SNMP traps total time was under 4 hours! Very nice stuff. It
works out of the box with minimal setup and no fabrication, or
development/programming needed. All of this for $445.00 delivered!!! I'm
going to order a spare because I like the equipment so much and it is so cheap.

http://dcf.sk/microweb/snmpmain.html

-Robert

http://www.tellurian.com | 888-TELLURIAN | 973-300-9211
"Good will, like a good name, is got by many actions, and lost by one." -
Francis Jeffrey