Verisign Responds

Haesu haesu at towardex.com
Tue Sep 23 01:58:04 UTC 2003

<start quote>
All indications are that users, important members of the internet community
we all serve, are benefiting from the improved web navigation offered by
Site Finder
<end quote>

"The Americans are comitting suicide!"
:: american bomb falls in the background ::

-hc

--
Haesu C.
TowardEX Technologies, Inc.
http://www.towardex.com | haesu at towardex.com
Cell: (978)394-2867     | Office: (978)263-3399 Ext. 174
Fax: (978)263-0033      | POC: HAESU-ARIN