Riverhead or Lancope?

Michael Martin mj0u812 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 22 11:52:00 UTC 2003

I have been using Lancope for alomost two years. They
have developed a very effective complementary approach
to the signature based systems I have been evaluating
(SNORT, ISS, SOURCEFIRE, CISCO) using.

The latest software release has also provided a number
of key enhancements that allow the tool not only to be
NIDS, but a great network auditing and troubleshooting
tool as well.

\michael martin