ICANN asks VeriSign to pull redirect service

John Brown jmbrown at chagresventures.com
Mon Sep 22 03:20:32 UTC 2003

and now that Verisign is also not allowing zone file access,
another breach of their contract with ICANN, I think ICANN
should send them a Notice of Breach and Intent to Revoke Registry Status

Issue the operation of .NET to Non-Profit A
Issue the operation of .COM to Non-Profit B

Of which one should be ISC.

but thats just my uneducated thoughts.